Glass Performance Monitoring
We provide the service through our Glass Performance Monitoring platform.
Glass is an Applications Performance Monitoring which represents for Publishers a unique point where all data from IT systems and applications are collected and where analytics tools are made available to:
- allow IT Managers to monitor systems, prevent issues, restore instances, measure the use of licenses and take actions
- allow Heads of Production (editorial, prepress, advertising, etc.) to monitor, measure, optimize, predict, act
- allow Publishers to take decisions
Glass collects data from applications like WoodWing Enterprise, vjoon K4, InDesign Server, Peppers (collaborative platform for images processing) and the like and provides:
- real time representations of data
- dashboards with historical data analysis results
The service which Glass provides to Publisher has a clear and measurable ROI.